Saturday, April 06, 2024

Charles Darwin Golden Rule Observation Memorandum T-Shirt

Ad: Charles Darwin Golden Rule Observation Memorandum T-Shirt

Scientists and naturalists who are careful observers will enjoy this tee featuring a timeless quote by naturalist and originator of the theory of natural selection, Charles Darwin. Quotation is as follows: "I had, also, during many years, followed a golden rule, namely, that whenever a published fact, a new observation or thought came across me, which was opposed to my general results, to make a memorandum of it without fail and at once; for I had found by experience that such facts and thoughts were far more apt to escape from memory than favorable ones. Owing to this habit, very few objections were raised against my views which I had not at least noticed and attempted to answer." myTees

No comments: