Friday, August 07, 2015

Thomas Edison Owe Success Never Had Clock Workroom


tagged with: quote, words and unwords, thomas edison, clock, quotation, i owe my success, success, edison quote, never had a clock, workroom

Do you hate keeping track of time when you are working? Inventors, scientists, entrepreneurs, writers, artists, and anyone who understands experiencing mental flow will enjoy this timeless funny Thomas Alva Edison quote on any of these gifts. Quotation says: "I owe my success to the fact that I never had a clock in my workroom." Gifts for creative people who lose track of time when they work! Inspirational and motivational humor gifts for those who understand the difference between chronos (clock time) and chiros (timeless time - experiential time).

»visit the wordsunwords store for more designs and products like this

No comments: